If you are wondering how to add a signature to Rackspace email, then thankfully, you have come to the right place. Therefore, continue reading this post and learn how to add a signature to your Rackspace email in a matter of minutes.
How to Add Signature to Rackspace Email?
- Start the process by performing Rackspace webmail login.
- Once done, click the Support menu in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Select the Composing Email option in the left pane and then hit the Signatures tab.
- Click Add New Signature.
- The Add New Signature box will come into view.
- Enter the descriptive name of your signature.
- Under the Edit Signature option, insert the text for your signature.
- You are free to use plain text, HTML, or rich text.
- Select the OK button and go back to the Settings window.
- Click the name of your signature file in the Current Signatures box.
- Choose any of the following additional options:
- To insert the signature when you are forwarding san email.
- To insert the signature when you are replying to an email.
- To insert the signature when you are composing an email.
- Click the Save button.
- Select the Identities tab.
- Thereafter, click your email address, and then enter the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Reply To
- Default Signature
- Click the OK button.
- In order to change your default identity selection, click the identity.
- Click Set as Default and then hit save.
With that, you will be able to add a signature to your Rackspace email without facing any issues. However, in case you do face issues during the process, feel free to walk through the below-mentioned troubleshooting hacks:
Can’t Add a Signature to Rackspace Email?
Reboot Your Computer System
Technical glitches are the father of all technical issues. Chances are that you are not able to add a signature to your Rackspace email because of the same reason. Therefore, reboot your computer in order to get rid of these glitches:
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Click the Power button.
- Select the Restart option.
- Wait for some time.
Once you are done rebooting your computer, check whether you are able to add a signature to your Rackspace email or not. If not, continue reading the next hack.
Use the Correct Admin Details
There is a possibility that you did not perform Rackspace email login properly. By that we mean, you did not enter the correct Rackspace admin login details when it was required. To rectify your mistake, it is recommended the correct email address and password.
Update Your Internet Browser
Check the web browser that you are using. Is it running on its updated version? No? Well, it looks like you have found another reason why you cannot add a signature to your Rackspace email.
To troubleshoot the issue, update your internet browser to the latest version. Apart from that, make sure that your browser is free of browsing history, cookies, and cache.
Once you are done following these troubleshooting hacks, try to add a signature to your Rackspace email. Did you get any luck this time? If you did, do share it with your fellow readers via the comment section.
Our guide on adding a signature to your Rackspace email has come to an end here. We hope that after walking through the step-by-step guidelines, you will easily be able to add a signature to your email. Read more : http //re.rockspace.local